Thursday, August 20, 2009

2nd to last day -> 2nd to last post?

I had my presentation yesterday. it was okay. haha i dont know how well it actually went...
Ryan, the other intern in the department, (now that I've given you his name he's almost stalk-able), presented after me and I thought he did a very good job.

Last night, we had our last intern hangout (at least during my internship career here) celebrated the end of presentations and went to cheeeezeboard for great pizza and good convos. We actually ate at Ryan's "new" apartment in berkeley. It's "new" cause he just moved in. He's going to be working part time during the school year, half tuesdays and all thursdays. He's taking a grad law class at BOALT, which i think is really cool. Technically I could work Wednes and Fridays all day but I decided to not because people keep telling me that the next 30 years or so of my life will be dedicated to work so why rush? Also its kinda sad to see Jonny working full time now, haha don't want to be like him YET. Waking up at 8am EVERY MORNING will suck too. So now I'll just have my Tues/Thurs schedule with free MWF to enjoy my last year of college.

Some things I am looking forward to this school year...
-four day weekends
-cal football
-cal basketball
-sf giants game
-fun friday nights
-new laptop-new video games
-some of my classes (yeah!, im actually excited for the classes im taking)
-urbana

Hopeful adventures in the near future...
-dim sum
-gijoe
-bonfire?? =]

Intern luncheon tomorrow
Orientation monday (find me afterwards)
First day of classes - Thursday

No comments: