Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hit me on Twitter...or not.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/08/06/twitter.attack/index.html

so lame, especially the part
The site allows users to post 140-character messages, and many of Twitter's users have complained about feeling disconnected from the news of the day while the site is shut down.
That is pretty pathetic, that their news of the day comes from Twitter and not a legitimate news site, like CNN! Haha. but yeah, last night I was talking to somone and s/he was saying how after spending so much time w/ someone, it gets weird when the other person is not around. I mean, no comment on that statement itself, but I guess this Twitterfail is like that -- you feel so weird now that your 1039580234 friends are not around at the touch of your fingertips :O kew kew!

HIT ME ON TWITTERRrrr -- why don't you go listen to that song instead, by Mista F.A.B.
and I should do some work haha.

No comments: