Thursday, August 6, 2009

there will be a day with no more fears

i like the song 'there will be a day' by jeremy camp. quite good indeed.

anywayyy. 2nd to last dayy!! :)
so i moved my final presentation to yesterday because i havent been feeling well lately &that's really the only thing i had left for the internship. but YAYYY i am done with the presentation. & it went really well :) ! and the vp didn't even ask many questions!!! so very surprising.

so now i have no more work. my coworker gave me some rates to check though, just to help me pass the time, i guess. &it benefits him too cause then he doesnt have to do it. haha. so now, i am just checking rates, reading articles online, &writing my final thank you letter to them. thank you letters are so awkward to write for me. because it's like balancing between informal & formal & letting them know i liked chilling with them but not an overload of sap. i found my thank you letter from last year, so i think i will basically just reword that. haha.

today, i am feeling much better. i don't know why i always get sick at the end of internships. maybe i'm nervous? maybe i'm just allergic to work? haha. iuno T_T i am excited to just sleep the next few weeks haha. next wednesday, my familiy &i are going to visit my cousin at uci. we're going to eat with him. &then my family is going to go to irvine spectrum to look at cute puppies. HEHEHHEHEHHE. :) &next weekend is church retreat! and then the following weekend, i am going back to berkeley! wow so fast.

aiite i am done. now to find some more things to amuse myself with......

No comments: