Thursday, August 6, 2009

I WANNA SEND A SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY TWIGGAS

LOLL sorry. i had to follow those posts with more lyrics from hit me on twitter hahaha

tomorrow is my last studio! then it's just the rush to finalize my project--models and drawings--before turning it all in on sunday.

AND THEN IT'S THE END!

and i will post more pictures of my beautiful design.

well. i think it's pretty cool.
and if i'm pretty excited about my design, so should you all.

anthony, andrea: we're going to make this project happen someday. harbor baths are the next IN thing. if it's of danish design, it's going to explode. like ikea. which is actually the name of a traditional design of chairs, did you know? there is actually an accent on that e i think. ikéa.

over and out.

**EDIT for christine, who thinks this post was TOO $HORT**

this is a more realistic render of my design!

aaaand a view from crossing into the decking area

also, in case you wanted to know what that ugly looking thing in the background is, it's actually a really nice apartment complex for high rollers!
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/159676

2 comments:

anthony said...

christine probably thinks its TOO SHORT (i got the reference) because her name was not mentioned in the post. hahaha.

Grace said...

val you are so talented!!