Tuesday, August 4, 2009

helllooooooo

I'm writing a post whoooo. but I have not much to say. I'm finishing up next Friday but I'm taking this friday and next monday off to counsel for my church's retreat! haha.. so no more full weeks of work.

but man, I wish this week were my last week. haha. cus I am retaking the GRE :[[ kew kew. and cus I'm TIRED, mang. Hmm well, work has been good. I went on a site visit to see some guy's house where he wants to build a new deck in his backyard. I want to be as pro as my boss.. he just looks at the house and knows what to do already. I guess that just comes w/ experience, really. and tons of question asking.

uhh nothing really that cool around here, unless you're structural. haha. okay I should start work. I hope I can leave early today cus I worked late yesterday... whoo.

No comments: