Monday, August 17, 2009

Last week...

as in this is my LAST week of work.

This summer went by fairly quickly. This is potentially the last monday i'll spend here at CCWD. And no I don't have any crazy stories like Christine. I'm just working on my final presentation--which I've learned is a pretty standard thing for internships. Christine had to make one and so does Simon. I'm almost done with mine though, I worked out all the slides I just gotta figure out what I'mma say.

in about a week or so, this blog will probably be on hold till next summer. In a couple of days I will post my concluding thoughts, until then I have a plethora of work appointments/meetings.

- FREE luncheon tomorrow thanks to the CURB YOUR KILOWATTS campaign here at work. YEAHH INTERNS! 15% energy reduction success.
- Grant Research meeting tomorrow.
- 5-10 minute Presentation on Wednes @ 2:30.
- Followed by a Construction Staff meeting till 3:30.
- Intern Brown Bag luncheon on Thursday
- Coworkers lunch on Friday (LAST DAY)
- CEE Master's orientation on Monday
- Classes start on Wednes

I need to go buy books soon...

No comments: