Saturday, August 8, 2009

sometimes i run / sometimes i hide / sometimes i'm scared of you

YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR A TREAT! 2 POSTS WITHIN A DAY FROM ME?
but that's cuz i finished my digital drawings!

this is my lovely elevation rendering photoshopped with the more accurate backdrop.
you should view this one in a larger resolution. it looks better. it's populated with yellow people hehe cuz asians will someday also overtake copenhagen lol


more yellow people! this is the view from the bridge that is to the left of that image above


here, you can see the bridge and kind of get a feel for the experience of actually being in the harbor bath.


yep. well. that's the end of the images coming from me.
my time with studio is finally coming to an end. now i just have to turn in my plot and make a quick itty-bitty model and i'm done! woohoo! go me! ive never been this on top of things before... i might actually get a bit of sleep tonight and definitely before final review. SWEET.

1 comment:

Grace said...

That's cool how you can view your structure from different angles like that.

I told you I'd get around to reading your post! :]

P.S. Brownie points for Britney hehehe.