Monday, August 10, 2009

2 mo weeks.

I'm the only one at work now.
Well technically Andrea is too but she never updates. Haha.

Another dull day at work. Even more so now cause I have no online buddy to share in my pain and agony. Tim responds to my emails however, haha, I'm grateful for that.

The seniors invited the interns to happy hour on Wednes. Someone is coming back from a long vacay but I don't know the guy so I don't know if I will go. We'll seeeeee.

ITS LUNCH TIME. FINALLY.

the good thing about this week is that i get paid. whooo000000OOOOts!

GIANTS AND DODGERS showdown starting tonight. EPIC.

On a fun note, I went whitewater river rafting this weekend at the American River up in Sactown. That was hella fun. I'd hella do it again.

Who wants to go dim sum this weekend or watch GIJOEE? Mike wants to visit SJ....

1 comment:

valuupak said...

I WANT TO DIM SUM AND WATCH GIJOE :(
I WANT TO VISIT SJ :( :(