Monday, June 29, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

today i was talking to my work buddy ann:
11:43 AM me: man i think work life makes me depressed.
i sit here & do nothing. &read depressing news
the permanent employee: me too
but you're intern, i'm permanent
me: haha that is true
sigh. maybe that is why u look so sad everyday :P haha
11:48 AM the permanent employee: i do? oh no :(

but actually
today is a good day.

our department moved into another building. when i got here, i could not find my cubicle: 5408. &then i realized, the cubicle i was suppose to be in, someone else was using it already o_O. i then had to find the guy in charge &they had put my stuff in cubicle 5092, which is like. 5 aisles down from where my department is. lol. AND the cubicle walls are real short, so in essence, you could look over the walls at your neighbors to see what they were doing: NO PRIVACY. obviously i did not like that T_T haha. my coworkers came by to see where i was, &they felt sorry for me. so i waited for the vp's secretary to come in. she comes in at 9, and i come in at 8. so i killed an hour by wandering around like a poor lost kid ^_^ anyway, when she came in, i went to ask her if i could be in 5407 which was vacant &had higher cubicle walls & was closer to my department's aisle. &she let me! YAYY!!! the cubicle walls are higher. but im right by the aisle where everyone walks by. oh wells. it's not too bad. also they set up my computer at like. 930. but i had no internet/telephone connection, so i got to kill another hour by wandering around ^_^ hehehehe. so i technically did not start working til 1030 am today. it was great fun :)

i also only took an half hour lunch. so i can leave at 4:30 today! YEEEE. &after work i get to go get really good niu rou mian (which i have been craving since yesterday) &taiwanese shaved ice ^___^ i is a happy camper.

PS. my mouse is annoying me. i've never noticed it before but it makes this springy nose whenever i click on something. it is annoying. T_T i guess i will click gently ...

1 comment:

valuupak said...

I WANT NIU ROU MIAN AND SHAVED ICE! :(
i think my favorite part was reading "^___^ i is a happy camper."
hahahahahaha