Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Workkk all day.. play all night.. get it poppin’.. I’m in the bay, trick.

Anyway, so at work we have a company parking lot in the back that requires keycard access in order to get through the gate. I got my keycard two days ago so now I don’t park on the street anymore but in the lot. Yesterday when I got off work, I went to my car and it was freaking hot inside [the weather was 97 degrees] so I rolled down both my windows to let it air out but I realized that I was bumping ghetto music so I quickly turned that ish down and waited till I got out of the gate before turning it up again. Haha. I realize that I may need to do this everyday. But whenever I get to work, I don’t need to worry about turning my music down cause my windows are usually still up. =]

No comments: