Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i is a fatty.

i use to be able to run a mile in.. around 8 min in jr high. 9-10 min in hs? i forget. im not very fast.
i use to play bball everyday. & run up & down those killer long stairs in hs without too much trouble.
i use to be able to sprint base line to free throw line to base line to half court line to base line to free throw line of other court to base line to the opposite baseline.
but i can't anymore T_T.
i sound like a 40 year old working person reminiscing on hs years. not a college person reminiscing on college years. SIGH.

yesterday i went 'jogging.' i jogged for like. ... 5 min. &walked for the other 99% of the 2 miles. T_T & i felt like i was going to die. haha. I AM SO OUTTA SHAPE. T_T i hope ill only be half as outta shape by the end of summer :(
someone play bball / badminton with me!!!! im going to make josh play badminton with me when he gets back from taiwan. maybe i will actually get up for friday morning bball this year since i dont have class til 12

the best part about driving to work is the radio. but it is actually still quite lame, cause socal radio sucks. but today, i found a radio station that broadcasts this one pastor, chuck smith, that i like listening to! he's the one that started calvary chapel, the church where pastor albert use to be at &got his teaching/discipling from. :) oh snap i am excited. chuck smith's broadcast is 730 to 8. right when im driving! i am excited ^_^

umm okay. i cant think of anything else. post more later!

2 comments:

banano said...

That's alright Christine, we'll make you into shape by the end of summer! And the guys play bball on Saturdays if you wanna join.... I'd join if there are more girls that can't do layups (hahahaah).

Syi said...

Yea I had a similar experience today. I use to workout so much in high school due to playing basketball but now that I'm in college I don't work out as much. So today was the second day of my "Get Right Plan" and let me tell you I"m so freakin' sore right now. My legs and my arms. I couldn't even run a mile on the treed mill and I remember back in the day I could run a mile No problem. I was coughing and feeling out of breathe at 4 mins! So of course I took down the speed. Well If you keep at it I'm sure you'll body will be use to it after that first week! Keep up the good work!