Friday, June 26, 2009

we're mini-engineers!

in response to anthony's post. hahaha must post fast, no one else is in the office right now but me. the guy who usually comes in at 7 is on vacation, and the girl who was already in here when i got here left, for some unknown reason. I think she's been here for a LONG time... maybe she went home? anyway.

anyway, I feel like a mini-engineer. They said it was okay that it took me 8 hours to do 13 beam calcs... when it was just finding loads based on tributary area. Today, I am correcting some mistakes I had, then I will learn to how to make the computer do my work for me. haha. what a glorious day. I'm glad I can take so much time to do such easy work... at least I hope I understand it. Haha.

It's weird to be working in ft/in after a semester of unitless dimensions in CE121. then again, we used ft/in in CE123 but you know... that class was ridiculous.

No comments: