Friday, June 26, 2009

too early..?

But this how the convos went down as we learned about MJ's death..

3:18 PM Christine: bored?
update the blog!
3:19 PM me: i did
hahah
michael jackson isnt dead
you lieed to val
3:20 PM Christine: i dint say he's dead!
i said he's in the hospital!
i said my coworkers said hes dead
but he's not!
ahah
3:21 PM me: hahaha
on fb everyone is
MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!!
ohTMZ from yahoo news reported him dead
3:24 PM Christine: ohsnap!
really!?
but on cnn he isnt!
me: what
on cnn hes not dead
Christine: Paramedics revived Jackson before taking him to the hospital.
3:26 PM Christine: weird is he dead or not
3:27 PM me: hes not dead
do you trust
CNN
or OMGblog
3:28 PM Christine: hahahah that is true.
but it says LA times says so too!
lol
hes in a coma!
accroding to cnn
me: coma means hes not dead
3:29 PM Christine: yeah
3:31 PM me: they changed it
Paramedics needed to revive Jackson before taking him to the hospital, sources said.
Christine: yeah they changd it haha
me: o_O
3:32 PM Christine: LOL
i haer company ppl talking bout it
"i haerd he died!"
3:33 PM me: haha
its all over fb
3:35 PM Christine: OH SNAP
he's dead
3:36 PM me: oh he died
Christine: but its not confirmed by cnn
me: then how did you find out
Christine: Entertainer Michael Jackson has died after being taken to a hospital
on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, according to multiple reports including the Los Angeles Times and the Associated Press. CNN has not confirmed his death.
3:37 PM me: well its not confirmed by cnn
3:39 PM dude its kinda sad eh
3:41 PM Christine: yeah it is
------
4:25 PM me: andrea thinks the radio is going to play mj all day
4:26 PM Christine: sigh probably.
we dont evne nkow if he 's dead
though i think he is
ohsnap!
he is!
cnn confirmed!
4:33 PM me: hahaha
today is crazy
4:35 PM so lesson learn today:
OMGblog is more trustworthy than CNN
4:37 PM Christine: LOL yeah right
-----
me: dude
michael jackson just died
3:15 PM Andrea: WHAT?
3:16 PM HE'S NOT DEAD
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson/index.html
3:17 PM me: http://omg.yahoo.com/news/pop-star-michael-jackson-dead-report/24333?nc
yahoo says hes dead
3:18 PM but i geuss CNNis better
Andrea: TMZ is fail it's like almost gossip
There was no official confirmation of the reported death and spokespersons for Jackson could not be reached for comment.
3:20 PM me: hahaha
on fb everyone is
3:21 PM MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD!!
Andrea: that's stupid
omg is not credible
its' called OMG.
3:22 PM -_-
me: hahahah
yeah
3:23 PM well i was on yahoo
and it said MICAHEL JACKSON IS DEAD
so iw as like
OMG
and then
i went to the site
and it was OMGblog
and iwaslike haha
Andrea: ahahhhhhh
hahaha.
3:26 PM he's in coma th o
me: yeah shrugh
but hes revived..
whatever tha tmeans
Andrea: meaning he didn't DIE
but he's in coma. haaha
3:30 PM me: Paramedics needed to revive Jackson before taking him to the hospital, sources said.
Andrea: he doesnt come back from the dead
it just means to get his heart going again
3:31 PM me: which means
he might be dead..
Andrea: he could have died
but he didn't.
haha.
me: how dyou know he didnt..
Andrea: ugh whatever
either case is, he's not dead NOW
me: hahaha
whatever
find out in 20 minutes
3:35 PM Andrea: he IS dead now
me: according to CNN?
3:36 PM Andrea: yeah.
this is an epic day..
..
me: wati
its not confirmed by CNN
3:37 PM Andrea: it is..
me: well..
Andrea: jk.
me: it says
Andrea: it's not
3:38 PM me: CNN has not confirmed his death
Andrea: yah ic.
me: so that means
at esdp2.0 we have to play some michael jackson
3:40 PM Andrea: hahaha
yes
jamba break.
-----
4:33 PM Andrea: cnn confirmed
me: hah ayeah
its funny cause we only trust cnn
4:35 PM Andrea: well omg said he was dead before he was
i'd trust ap and la
like, i didn't doubt it.
it was just lame that cnn is slow at getting confirmation.
me: they probably just wanted to be espeically sure
and not have to revoke what they say
4:36 PM cause they have a reputation as being a credible source
vs. OMGblog.. which is like. oh hes dead.
but later on can be like JK!
Andrea: omg blog is fail.
-----
3:28 PM me: yahoo just annoucented that
michael jackson died
o_O
Jonny: what the heck??
me: yeah
thats what we're ALL talking about
while your talking abotu dota song on your tf2
----
6:39 PM me: yoyo
Jonny: hey
jackson died

yeah work = constant cnn updates

No comments: