Monday, June 22, 2009

MY THROAT IS BURNING..

Who gets sick during the summer.. really.. man if I get sick that will suck.. but at least I might get to stay home and not go to work.. haha jk I don’t hate work that much..

But one thing that did suck today was that I was without internet for like the first 4-5 hours of work cause of some tech problem with AT&T. I think if I didn’t have internet at all.. or if I were deprived of gchat I would be really bored and not necessarily more productive. I spent a good amount of time just staring at my work calendar and inbox, waiting for the next email from the tech department to tell me that the company’s internet have been fixed, however all that came was 4 more emails stating that it will take another hour, and then another hour.. and then don’t try to use the internet. But at 2:33pm we were finally good to go.

Good thing that the most of my morning was taken up by project meetings.

oh btw we have a new blog author. thanks to the popularity of our blog.. TWO FOLLOWERS!! Timothy K. Collier of Northrop in Socal have decided to join in on the blogging action. Welcome him well. =]


i wanna go home and OD on vitamin C right nowww.. gahh one more hour..

No comments: