Thursday, June 25, 2009

life of a structural engineer

wow I'm pulling a christine and faking an email so I can copy and paste into the blog... christine is so good at deception, >:]]

anyway I just wanted to comment on how the working world makes me feel like an adult. I slept at 1:30 yesterday, which is WAYY too late. so this morning I was ultra tired. til I got a chai latte. and banana nut cake. that woke me up.

cept a few minutes later, I'm tired already... so I pee a lot in the office b/c I drink a LOT of water to stay awake. and I guess peeing keeps me awake, too. lawlcakes.

something else kinda funny is that I have this huge 30x42 schematic print out next to me on my desk, and it doubles as scratch paper for me to write down people's names as I take calls for the office now as well. and it has random calculations on it.

oh, and I think the UP advertising blimp is doing rounds outside my office :]] jk I lied. it's not for UP :(

No comments: