Friday, June 19, 2009

too much ESDP for the day...

So I'm working on this cost estimate for a CO [change order] for those we don't know construction. Basically the contractor said in the contract he was going to do this, but then something occurred and he has to change it, so hence he issues a change order and I'm cost estimating the change order to see if its a fair charge.

Anywayy, I needed one of the senior engineers to look over my work before I turn it in to the DOC (Director of Construction) for his approval. So there are 3 contractors involved in this CO, a GC and 2 subs. So one of the subs is named Con J Franke [pronounced "Franky"]. I go into the SEs office and asks "Hey Paul, I need to know which of these equipment belongs to Frankie J" He goes "Frankie J? It's Con J Franke." ... In my head I was thinking "too much ESDP" haha. GG.

If you guys don't know who Frankie J is.. then you don't belong on this blog. Haha. jk jk, he's a rapper. He collaborated with Baby Bash on that one song, "Suga how you get so fly." You can look him up on wiki.

Anyway yepp that was my embarrassment for the day. I don't think the SE knows who Frankie J is though, good thing. =]

No comments: