Thursday, July 16, 2009

another picture post!

so for our intern project we have to email in a picture of ourselves (since we've got teammates in minnesota and cali). i don't have a picture on me at work, so i decided to google myself to see if i can find some pictures or websites. &i found these! this was back in 10th grade &this is my AP euro class, a class of 23 overachievers who made the bad mistake of testing into ap euro but learned the valuable lessons of slacking&stressing. haha.

class plus teacher: (i'm the one on the left with shirt sleeves rolled up)

i don't remember why we took this picture: guy on far left is the overachiever of overachievers. he goes to harvard now. haha.

ohmygosh. i look so young! and my hair is so straight... haha.
sigh. i miss hs. &ap euro. :)

3 comments:

J said...

HOT HOT HOT. you'd turn my freezer into an OVEN christine!

anthony said...

woww jonny digs the hs christine.

J said...

Lolers