Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i got paradise on call

my favorite part about blogging is making the title. HEHE.

i have no appetite lately. it is weird :( sigh.
today, i got some work. i am taking my sweet time doing it. that way my manager won't look so upset when i bother him every 5 min. T_T
after work, im going to go to the boiling crab with coworkers. hopefully by then i'll have an appetite.

i changed the template layout on my personal blog. now it is all pretty. i had anthony download it for me. &he got a virus. hahaha. i just stole his post topic. HEHE. but he got rid of the virus, &now i have a pretty layout ! :)

here is my schedule for the next semester:
my classes are so far T_T all the way on the north edge of campus T_T
i shall be fit next year.

3 comments:

xtineyyy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anthony said...

hey we can probably grab food on tues/thurs. cause i think i have 2-330 free tooo. and i get out at davis. which is very close to hearst mining.

northside FTW

xtineyyy said...

whooot! okay!