Monday, July 27, 2009

you're delusional / you're delusional / boy, you're losin' your mind

HELLO FRIENDS!

i am in studio right now and dont wanna do werrrrrkkkkk.
im just waiting for my instructor to move onto the next group critique, so i can finish before noon and leave, or whatever the hell i need to do. ARG. she's been talking to them for almost 2 hours now. sigh.
maybe this is what we'll do tomorrow too. cuz if that's the case, then i can just... leave and come back tomorrow for another turn.

im so hungryy. i couldnt get up this morning, so i had to just rush to class without so much as a sip of water. maybe i'll go do that after i click "publish post."

on a lighter note, yesterday, at 10am, the hour i would NORMALLY be at church on a sunday morning, i got up and read the bible and had some jesus time. i also finished my jesus book for leaders. go me!

i'll leave you with an awesome epic picture i took at the beach on saturday. lol it cracks me up. it's also on fb.



dang. internet here at school is FAST (like a nascar).

2 comments:

anthony said...

uhh you normally go to church at 9am. with me.

get it straight. =]

Grace said...

Hooray for Jesus time! I also finally received your postcard! I like it, thank you val. =)