Thursday, July 16, 2009

picture post

so here are some pictures of where i work :)
here is a picture of what the cubicles look like: (the one with balloons is the cubicle of someone with a recent bday)

here is what my work station looks like: pink headfones+edamame+cherries+ginormous bottle of water :)
stack of papers: my documentation project. i took the other versions of it home already to serve as scratch paper ^_^
things that get me through the day: lunch, snacks: edamame, cherries, eggs, &headfones to listen to sermons.
&that is where i work :) maybe next time i'll take a picture of the outside of the building.

this is not at my work place. but i think this is so cute! they are slippers (monokuroboo!!!! i like those piggies ^_^ ) &they allow you to sweep your floor while you walk in them ^_^ my mom wears them, & i find them so cute. haha. i want a pair.

that is all :) enjoy.

No comments: