Friday, July 17, 2009

I will post tooo!

Cause I'm bored and haven't posted in awhile. Plus Christine is like hogging up all the posting space. Haha and we haven't heard from Tim in like decades. His cubicle probably made him too flowery for this blog. But nah, I talked to him last night, he gets to hangout with his co-workers soon too, they are going to STRIKES and also to visit some B-2 bombers. crazy stuff there.

Seems like everyone is hanging out with their co-workers this week, haha i guess thats just how we work people roll. We had two intern hangouts this week, one was the fieldtrip that was organized by the company the other was the intern happy hour. Pretty much last night after work we went to this pub-brewery, EJ PHAIRS, they had some good beer and some good hard cider. Afterwards we walked about the town square a little, explored Concord, the farmers market and the live jazz band they had playing there. it was pretty fun. hella hot in concord.

Today, i think our bosses are taking us out for some deep fried sushi lunch. Apparently it happens every 2 weeks, the construction department and the water resources. Haha free sushi, who can complain. =] After work today, I meeting up with alvin and some hs-church friends, i think we're going to hit up fenton's. y'all should meet us there.

Anywho i do work faster than they expect me to, so i have a lotta down time.
maybe i shall post pictures soon too, of my new shoes and of my dog that everyone's anticipating to see. haha.

this weekend mike will be cutting my hair. please pray for that. o_O"

No comments: