Friday, July 31, 2009

excuse me little mama if i may

yay! 20 minutes til the weekend :)

man God is so good to me! i am seriously so grateful for this internship this year.
i went to visit the department i interned at last year. they still remember me! :) aww. they are so nice. so is my manager for letting me go visit them. aww this company really is nice.
anyway, my manager from last year said that the vp from this year had called him earlier this year to ask about me. &of course my manager from last year said only good things (otherwise i wouldnt be an intern right now lol). but wow. they actually do call up old managers & such! hahaha &i got REALLY lucky, cause apparently the internship program wasn't suppose to go through this year. but i still got the internship. oh man, God is so good.
&hence, i shall not worry about my presentation next thursday. even though my coworkers say that the vp likes to ask a lot of detailed & complex questions during presentations, i shall trust that God will help me through it :) &i think my manager is really good at helping me prepare too.

one more week left!! :)

random fact: did you guys know that mariah carey's song 'obsessed' was written in response to one of eminem's songs: "bagpipes from baghdad"

10 minutes left til the weekend!

No comments: