Tuesday, July 7, 2009

i <3 summer

so this blog is dying. but ill post anyway.

i am EXTREMELY HAPPY ^_^ because although my company blocks pastor chuck smith's sites, it does not block pastor chuck swindoll's site and john piper's. WHOOT. :) yesterday, i listened to piper's sermon on running the christian race. it was aiiite. pretty good i suppose. i don't know if i learn very well with topical sermons; i zone out &get distracted real easily. but i really like topical sermons with a heavy emphasis on scripture expositing. so i have started listening to swindoll's exposition on ephesians. HEHEHE.

as for my projects, i am done with the ppt slides i'm responsible for for my intern project. &for my department project, i am editting it. hopefully i can ask to be done with this project soon........ it is not very interesting. i am waiting for my manager to go back to his desk so i can ask him some questions.

as for the other miscellaneous things i do at work:
-chat with the other socal interns in my company
-read a chapter or two of 2kings.
-think about/write my personal statements
-&sometimes blog : xtineyyy.blogspot.com

okay, i guess i shall go bother my manager now.

No comments: