Friday, July 17, 2009

Boring Blogger :[

dear readership,

I apologize that my blogs are not as funny as christine's or anthony's. I also just read mike k-a-f-#-c-k cheng's blog, and it' s WAY cooler than mine :[ ESPP? (epic sober pity party)

Work has been okay. I think earlier this week was way more chill. Now, everyone has deadlines. and on top of the construction, not many people pay attention to me. HEHE ... :X bad worker.

Yesterday at lunch, one of my bosses regaled his 2 sexual innuendo moments to a coworker that just got back from his honeymoon in Spain.

1. the staff recently participated in an anonymous questionnaire. one of the statements was "I feel that my abilities are fully utilized." most people answered "disagree" or "undecided." at the staff meeting, the boss brought this up. he said, "we want all of you to be learning and working etc etc... so if you feel like you have an ability that is untapped, we'd like to, well... -slight pause- tap that." of course, we're all mature people, so we giggle a little. then the other boss, realizing this opportunity, tells our in-house drafter: "okay nick, get on the table."

2. the boss once confused "fist-bump" to be just "fist"... so he said, "I fisted matt..." yeah. you get it.

okay! back to work.

No comments: