Thursday, July 9, 2009

hello friends

still no work. my manager hasnt had time to check my project yet. &he is still thinking of some work for me. i am done with my part of my intern group project. i was bored enough to even add random pictures to the powerpoint slides.

but anyway! i spent my time well haha. i finished my personal statement essay #2! if you guys want to help proofread it &give me comments, that'd be much appreciated ^_^ i also prepped bible study. drank two bottles of water, so i kept going to the restroom. listened to a bunch of chuck swindoll sermons on ephesians. he is interesting! i like him. read the news. checked email. responded to emails. read people's blogs. &right now, blogging.

so, my income will be going towards many things, like A NEW LAPTOP! :) i will be getting a lenovo thinkpad t400 with many upgrades HEHE. i am excited. &totally looking forward to it. i haven't used a laptop much at home though since i do all i need to do at work anyway. haha.

i like driving to work, because there is usually very little traffic. however, driving home is not always fun. sometimes there is no traffic. sometimes there is terrible traffic. it sucks. T_T so i now try to take short lunches so i can leave earlier and hopefully avoid traffic. it also makes the day go by faster :) 4:30 and 5:00 makes a big difference ^_^
fifteen minutes til i get to go homeeee!

No comments: