Monday, July 20, 2009

me&you can kick it like a field goal

randoms. not really work related. oh wells.

>1. intern hang out on friday was aiite. the part i liked best was driving home at 80 on the freeway to play with my lappytop ^_^
>2. lunch with hs friends yesterday was awesome. took a walk down memory lane. i can't believe how close i use to be with them, one starting from jr high school, the other going all the way back to 5th grade. sigh i miss jr high &high school. it's weird thinking about how old we are. how my brother is going to college & how when they use to call they'd mistake my brother for me because he hadn't gone through puberty yet. hahaha. or how our bball coach & teammates would get some of us confused because we're asian & apparently all asians look the same to non asians.
>3. i still have that weird morning sickness/nausea feeling in the mornings sometimes. esp when i don't get enough sleep & feel super tired in the morning. :( i looked it up online. &apparently a lot of people experience it, but no one knows the reason or a way to get rid of it T_T there are some other more extreme reasons that may be the cause of it.. like pituitary tumors... or POTS... they sound scary T_T
>4. on saturday i went to my optometrist. i am now interested in optometry. haha. they took a picture of the back of my eyes &my optometrist showed it to me & explained to me what was going on. SO COOOL. i shall look into optometry.

looking forward to:
>1. last bible study on saturday & downtown disney on saturday ^_^
>2. wednesday dinner with church friends
>3. church friends hangout on sunday! hopefully i gets to see a puppy. =]

work related:
still no work. but next week is gonna be busy. tuesday, i'll be reviewing my project with the vp & the directors. wednesday is my intern group project presentation at 7 am. east coast people do not realize how early their 9 am is for us T_T &then i must start preparing for the final presentation of what i've done this internship.... lol.

No comments: