Monday, July 13, 2009

puppies

my manager is on PTO today, which is Paid Time Off, aka vacationing but getting paid. haha. so i have no work to do T_T
but today! andrea sent me really cute puppy pictures. i is extremely happy. haha.
isnt he cute :) :) i wants oneeee! & also this picture:heheheee.
this reminds me of last summer when i also looked up puppies at work. &sent them to my coworker who LOVES dogs. so cute! i really really want a puppy T_T my friend is getting one on sunday. and we are going to her house to play with it. YAY!!!!! :)

umm yeah work has been aiites today. no one from church is online because there is vbs this week, &they're helping out. next year, i shall help out with vbs. YAHH! i likes vbs. the little kids are so cute, &it's always fun working alongside friends.

it's only monday, but i'm looking forward to the weekend already! i will actually be doing things this weekend haha. friday lunch will be a coworker birthday lunch. friday, after work, i will be meeting the other two socal interns. iuno what we're going to do yet, but it should be fun. sunday, i will be having lunch with a hs friend &then going to my friend's house to play with her puppy & catch up with people. hehee. i is excited. :)

1 comment:

Mike Cheng said...

Take it O_o. Bring it to me.