Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HATE TO KNOW I'M CRASHING, DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED...

BUT IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD. << it really doesn't...
[AND I DO KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED cause ...]


Yesterday at work, CHRISTINE GAVE ME A VIRUS. She told me to go to this link and download something for her… and so I did, and then a butt load of pop ups came up and then MY COMPUTER BECAME INFECTED. I panicked for like 5 minutes and then used the majority of my lunch break to research how to get rid of it. Good thing no one was in the office during lunch and that no one can really see my computer else it would have been all bad. But using my tech savy-ness I was able to get rid of it with the company's built in virus scanner. [I HAD TO SCAN LIKE 4 TIMES] Hopefully it's gone. No more going on sketchy websites and downloading random blogspot templates. Christine's template better look good. Haha.
[EDIT]: IT'S NOT GONE. but its better now cause I only get pop-ups every 15 minutes or so...

In other tech news… my phone is dead. Not like battery dead but like SIM card DEAD. What that means is that my phone works perfectly fine, its just that it won't read my SIM card -- so I can't place calls, receive calls or access my address book. I think I'm going to try to get it fixed sometime during this weekend hopefully. Technology sucks sometimes, especially when it they all come bite me in the butt at the same time. Good thing I have my work cell, but I'm supposedly charged for making any personal calls so I'm not giving that number out. Other than that you can reach me on gchat or email me haha.

No comments: