Tuesday, July 28, 2009

...he says he got BEEF, well I'mma vegetarian and I ain't ____ scared of him

hmmm.. haven't blogged in awhile, don't know what to blog about, but i only have 3 more weeks of work left after this week. today, we have our intern brown bag session--which means that a guest speaker will come and give a presentation on something cool and insightful, i think it has to do with the current water drought or supply or something. tonight--intern happy hour, tomorrow--intern fenton's.

this is what my daily routine consists of when i walk into work.
get here around 8am.
turn on the computer and monitor.
check outlook for any new messages/assignments.
update daily bypass pumping for one of my projects.
get on gtalk -- start convos with christine, val and jonny.
look at slickdeals and dealnews.
read about the nba and the giants.
cnn if i get bored, cheapassgamer as well.
lunch 12-1pm.
get back on gtalk.
slickdeals again.
random internet convos, surfing.
leave work at 5pm.

all this while working on my projects.
fun stuff. yep work lets me be on top of the latest news and deals.

No comments: