Friday, July 17, 2009

i post too much

oh well!
today is a good GOOD day. :) BECAUSE
>1. my laptop shall arrive TODAY. yes TODAY. i ordered it last friday &having it delivered TODAY is amazing since mike told me it'd take 2-4 weeks. i guess lenovo just likes me. :) hehehe
>2. hang out with the other socal interns after work!
>3. my manager is not here today as he is on PTO again so i have no work again. ^_^
>4. i posted on my blog
>5. i am wearing the new converses my brother bought for me in taiwan ^_^

HEHEHE. fishies. fishies are cute &double tongue is cool.

sooo plans for the next half week:
>friday: socal interns hang out
>saturday: bible study + doctor appointments
>sunday: hs friends lunch + church friends hang out
>tuesday: boiling crab with coworkers
>wednesday: dinner with church friends

i haven't done this much stuff ... all summer.

even though i have no work work. i have other side stuff to do. so i shall go do it now. GBYE :)

No comments: